Aluminium's appeal isn’t just about it's ability to form aesthetically pleasing architectural designs, it’s also the fact that it’s a sustainable and environmentally friendly resource.
- Aluminium is the third most abundant metal found in the earths crust, its non toxic and can be recycled over and over again. The Recycling process itself saves 95% of the original energy that was used to produce it initially.
- Aluminium used in conjunction with Polyamide Technology creates a sophisticated thermally broken method of facilitating fuel and heat conservation.
- Not only is it resilient to UV sunlight it has a natural oxide coating which gives it corrosive resistance. Anodising or powder coating provide a further layer of protective coating.
- Boosting a high strength-to-weight ratio, aluminium is robust and durable with obvious security benefits.
- Products of this strong hard wearing material offer a long service life with ease of maintenance.
When you also consider the relatively low impact that the various processes have on the environment – it’s not difficult to see why aluminium is becoming the material of choice.